Google Cloud Partners With BNB Chain to Provide Web 3 Startup Infrastructure
Google Cloud and BNB Chain are joining forces to accelerate the growth of web 3 startups.
BNB chain developers can now leverage Google Cloud infrastructure to help scale their applications and access other forms of technical support.
- According to a press release from Binance, BNB Chain will now enable “accelerated access” to the Google for Startups Cloud Program. BNB Chain is a combination of the BNB Beacon Chain and BNB Smart Chain, and currently hosts over 1300 dapps.
- The program grants members Google Cloud credits for two years, usable for all Google Cloud services.
- Eligible startups can also connect with Google’s technical subject matter experts and startup success team for insights on data management, data analytics, artificial intelligence, and other topics.
- Furthermore, projects on BNB Chain can use Google Cloud to access on-chain data analysis and data encryption.
“By collaborating with Google Cloud, we can help these builders access the open, secure, and carbon neutral cloud infrastructure that’s needed to strengthen and scale their businesses,” said Gwendolyn Regina, Investment Director of BNB Chain.
- Google Cloud’s Web 3 Director, James Tromans, said the partnership “builds on existing work to support customers’ needs in developing, transacting, storing value, and deploying new products on blockchain-based platforms.”
- In January, Google Cloud launched its Digital Assets team to help build more blockchain-related products. In May, it revealed its new team specifically dedicated to providing Web 3 infrastructure.
I’m a journalist who specializes in investigative reporting and writing. I have written for the New York Times and other publications.